Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Too Shall Pass

For the most part, I like to be a positive person. There is a plethora of negativity everywhere we turn, and it can wear us down if we let it. Those situations that bring negative vibes are where I usually throw in a positive spin. It helps to realize that there will be a rainbow on the other side of the storm we're currently plugging through.

Lately, I've felt as though I've had a few of my own negative clouds following me. Thankfully, God is greater than anything I will ever go through, and He sends words of encouragement through my friends. This week, I've received some uplifting words, and have 'borrowed' a few from another friend's blog. These little reminders help during those harder moments that seem unending. I'm blessed more than I realize & am truly thankful.

No comments: