Saturday, June 23, 2012

End Term Party 2012

Another year (nearly) over, another P.S. 83 End Term Party. Our usual venue didn't work out this year, which was fine by EVERYONE, so we dined and danced at Westchester Manor. I haven't been there since my cousin's wedding three years ago, and it was just as lovely.

The crew at my school is famous for what we're wearing (sounds like the Red Carpet) and dancing ALL night. Sadly, our beloved DJ, Donato, had to work a wedding last night, so in his place we had a substitute. While the music was decent, it wasn't our usual playlist. I wanted to dance SO MUCH MORE, but it just didn't work out that way. I did enjoy the time I was able to dance, as well as all the catching up I did with friends I don't get to see very often.

The End Term Party is another way of saying, 'It's almost over.' Three more days and the school year 2011-2012 will be a mere memory. I must admit, it was full of many great moments that will be reflected on fondly.

No comments: