Saturday, June 30, 2012

One Last Celebration

As I mentioned in a past blog, celebrations are had quite often, for any and every reason, with my friends at work. During one of our final lunches together, we had a 'Summer Birthday Celebration.' Debby, (who refuses to be photographed) made a cake for our friends, Maria, Lisa and Koren. Their birthdays fall during our vacation, so we won't be with them to celebrate. Convincing those three to take a picture (for the blog!!) was a bit trying, but eventually they complied ... And even smiled.

We loved the cake, and I loved the different conversations being had around me. It was challenging to keep up with each one, but the moment left me with the memories of our school year together. Many laughs, at times tears, occasional frustration, but always friendship. Love you guys!

Happy Birthday, summer babies!! Xoxo

No comments: