Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Can We Take a Picture?

It's for the blog!!!
Yeah, that request went over QUITE well, got me some (loving) jabs, and low and behold, 5 photos later, we have a keeper (or two).

Lately, I've been keeping track of most of my life on here, simply because revisiting things I've done, or where I've been, brings many memories. We hear 'live in the moment' all the time. That's my goal right now - To just take each opportunity presented to me to do something different, and not over think it.

Tonight, after conversing with friends post gym class, too much thinking and a very long phone call, I decided to heed a friend's advice and 'go to City Island' to meet some of the girls. Well, I was 2 hours late, so while I missed dinner, I made it for dessert (actually, my favorite part of a meal) :: at Baskin Robbins. Why not?

Despite how I was feeling, I got through it with laughs, stories and photo taking. Everyone had a different idea of which photo was 'the best', so to appease all, I am posting BOTH pics, even though I know Lisa will oppose. Sorry, love. I am glad that I met up with the girls ... But next time I will be sure to make it CLOSER to dinner time ... Cause right now, my stomach sure is grumbling.

Photos ::
Which was taken first? Second? LOL

No comments: