Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Natalie's Graduation & Party

June was full of celebrations for Nat. Well, okay, two! However, they were two monumental ones. Firstly, after all her hard work & dedication to her school work, Natalie graduated from Weston High School, and in a month & a half she will be off to Syracuse University. It truly was a proud moment to watch her obtain her diploma (well, the case for it, anyway). Natalie spent many nights studying, writing papers, not getting enough sleep, making all the sacrifices one should in order to obtain & maintain excellent grades in a competitive school. My family and I are very proud of her many accomplishments thus far. We know she will continue her dedication to her work in college. 


This past Saturday my mother had a graduation party for her at a lovely venue in Connecticut. There the family gathered in celebration of Nat's accomplishment! The venue had a beautiful & delicious spread. My mother was able to get a DJ & everyone spent a good amount of time dancing. Mariel and I gave brief speeches & our uncle, Ralph, gave a word & said a prayer over Nat. The ambiance was one of love, excitement and happiness. I was glad to see everyone enjoying themselves. Natalie has been a blessing to us all & I do pray The Lord keeps her while she is in college. 













1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

This graduation party looks fun and enjoyable. Gratitude for sharing photographs here. Well, I also want to host a crazy graduation bash at a beautiful indoor venue NYC for my younger sister. Could you help to find an affordable spot for this bash?