Thursday, July 11, 2013

Italy, Day 1

Here we are in Rome, Day 1, or should I say, evening #1. After a long day, long flight & Nat not feeling too well, we're here & finally enjoying our first meal (off the plane!).

I had grilled chicken & potatoes and Nat had lasagna. For her first meal back, I'd say that was brave! Lol. We'll have gelato in a little bit. For now, we're braving the public transportation & finding our way ... as well as how to deal with each other ... And we're taking everything one moment at a time. Good stuff. 

I find the people are much like those in the NYC. Haha! While I want to be cheery and smiley, it doesn't seem like they care much for it here. Pretty funny. 

The architecture is awesome, and that thrills me because I do love beautiful pieces ... And I look forward to seeing more! People :: and cars :: move pretty quickly so it's important to pay attention.  

Stay tuned for more updates!!







No comments: