Sunday, March 30, 2014

Last Day Off

Tomorrow it will be back to the grind! I'm slightly nervous, but at the same time I feel ready. Mentally, that is. Physically I still have discomfort and I am pretty tired. 

I have not accomplished all I wanted to do this weekend, but I got many tasks completed. Later this evening there will still be more to do. Right now, though, I need to tend to my plan book. (After this post.)

The weekend was low key, as I knew it would be, but I found that even getting around to the stores and walking exhausted me. It seems strange because I do go for walks a few times a day. Maybe being more aware of people and making sure I don't get hurt becomes a little more mentally draining. I really do not know. 

During this morning's walk, I was feeling pretty down. I wanted to work out this weekend, but never made it to the gym. I was nervous about hurting myself, so begrudgingly I decided not to go. While I was out I decided to take some pictures. 

This park is usually filled with children and their parents. The nasty weather has everything soaked, though. Still, the sight of it made me happy. 

For some reason, I love this house. Every time I run by it, I stare in awe. I happened to notice it today and my spirits were lifted a bit. 

When I got home, I was able to complete some upper body exercises with my very light hand weights. Hopefully I will get to go for another walk in a short while. Working out makes me feel better. 

Tomorrow will be a big day. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends. Everyone from work has been supportive and caring while I have been out. I'm looking forward to seeing the children and talk to them about what their month away from me has been like. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too draining or stressful. 

No comments: