Friday, March 7, 2014

Two Weeks!

Today makes two weeks post-op! I'm pretty excited about it. I'm walking w more ease, standing a little straighter and my morning hallway walking time is increasing. 

I'm terribly bored, though. I've started bringing my magazines along for the walks to help pass the time. Sometimes I run into a neighbor or two. But then I'm alone again. I know my mom would come every day if I asked, but the drive is long and again, one can only sit for so long. It's not worth so much travel. Hopefully she will be here next week with my sister. This morning I am alone as my sweetie has things to tend to. That's understandable. He's been here every day for the past two weeks helping me, and I've been very thankful. Everyone has things to take care of which is why I really don't expect anyone to be here, but am grateful when they are. 

Yesterday I made cookies (healthy ones) and that was the extent of my 'excitement' for the day. 


Lisa said they looked scary ... But she happily ate two. Lol. 

I'm hoping for some excitement this weekend. Hoping to walk outside for even 15 minutes. I can't go alone because I have no one to open the heavy doors for me. I can barely open my Nutribullet. I'm literally at the mercy of everyone else. 

For today, I'll finish my hallway walks and wait on some friends who are stopping by after work. Looking forward to seeing them. Then, rest, read and walk. Because resting really is what I am supposed to be doing. 


No comments: