Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 12


Here I am ... Sitting at home (of course) patiently awaiting my mom to come get me for my post-op appointment this afternoon. 


It will be my second time out since surgery. The first time doesn't count, though. I walked up the block and back. It was pretty trying. Today I am moving much more easily, but still slowly. At times there is discomfort, but less pain. I'm being careful not to over-do ANYTHING, including my walks. They are slow and occasionally tiring. One thing they definitely are is BORING. ha! If I get the 'okay' from my doctor, I will move these walks to outside ASAP! 

I've been blessed to have visitors every now and then. My friends have brought me food, and have come to spend a little time with me. My sweetie has been kind enough to be here daily and help out with things I can not do before going off to work. I'm grateful for everything that I have been blessed with. 

Last week my friends from work sent me this sweet gift!


And last Saturday some other friends brought me flowers and delicious lunch!! 


Every one has been very supportive and caring. 

We even moved my dad's birthday dinner from a restaurant to my apartment. 


He said he had a good time. I sure hope so.  


He didn't love this photo, but it's the best one of us all!

So now I'll catch up on a walk before my mom arrives, and then sit again. 

Till the next time .... 

No comments: