Friday, March 28, 2014

5 Weeks of Healing

Today, once again, I relive the day I went in for surgery. 5 weeks and 3 and a half hours ago.

I feel decent. Not 100%, but okay. I will go for a walk when this post is complete and then I will see if I can get the car going. The car does go, but the drive isn't so comfortable due to the push of the clutch. It feels slightly strenuous on my abdomen. Well, it did last week. 

The tiredness has not worn off which means next week I will exhausted. I believe I will be more ready for work this upcoming Monday than I was the last one. I just have to remember to take it easy. 

Thankfully, I have nothing really going on this weekend aside from Shannon's son's birthday today, and that's it. Tomorrow and Sunday, I will prepare things as best I can here for the week and that is it. I do have a great deal of work to complete for school, and I will look at it after my walk. I did want to made it to the gym today, but I'm afraid it might not be time. Let's see if I can attend a spin class tomorrow. 

For now, I will walk. 

No comments: