Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Camp Sagamore's Variety Show

Picture it: 150 4 & 5 year olds singing kiddie songs, doing little dances, smiling away~that was the scene of the morning!

My Division Heads, James & Rukshar, and I (pics next time) EmCeed the event. I think I was more nervous than the children! haha. The kids were adorable, and just as it happens every year, they did wonderfully! Practices were stressful and I was convinced it'd never come together, but it did!

I sat and sang along w/ as many groups as I could...tried to be encouraging and remind them the words and the movements... At one point, I had to hold back tears. I think I got caught up in the moment & realized that yep, this really is it for me.

1 comment:

NEM said...

deep-it really touched my heart-i had to hold back the tears.. =)