Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sagamore's Night Out @ Yaffa

























To end this camp season, my office crew & I decided we should have a night out! I was thrilled when they decided on a place in the city! We went to Yaffa on St. Mark's Place. The joke of the night was me trying to figure out WHERE St. Mark's Place was. I was SO confused and my staff had a BALL with that! Ugh! haha. No worries~once I got it together, I made it there ~ BEFORE them! ha!
We all looked so nice in clothes other than our camp 'uniform.' The food was YUMMY!! We couldn't decide exactly what the cuisine was... I said American and got SHOT DOWN. ha! James, my Division Head, said ECCLECTIC. Um... okay. I had a FAB salad w/ avocado, grilled chicken, and CARROT DRESSING. Yum! Everyone else had something to their liking...we shared a two bottles of Sangria~delish! Afterwards, I had no problem DOWNING a chocolate cake...oh my goodness..it was excellent!
I can't thank you guys ENOUGH for such a fun night! It definitely was a bright spot in my summer...I know you all enjoyed yourselves and I'm glad about it! Hugs to you all!

No comments: