Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Yankees WIN

The game was FABULOUS! This was my first time @ Yankee Stadium this year. It's also the last year for the original stadium (for those of you who don't know that). My friend got AMAZING tickets from his old boss. We sat in Box seats on the first base line. The view was GREAT! I don't think I've ever been so close to the field. Tampa Bay was 7 games undefeated until last night! The Yankees hit many home runs, base hits and a few RBIs! The crowd was VERY enthusiastic, the weather was perfect and the evening seemed like a VACATION after my hectic day at camp. The train ride home was, of course, typical New York...crowded, loud, and smelly, haha.

All in all, it was the perfect end to my day.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Go Yankees! That's awesome to have box seats. That's one thing that I wish I had done when we lived in NY....go to a Yankees game. Oh well!! Maybe when I come and visit you!