Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beginning Blog

Okay, I'm trying this 'blog thing.' I got the idea from my good friend, Kimberly, in South Carolina. I always check her blog for updates on her family! I decided this would be a good idea for me, as well, since I love catching up with and updating my family and friends!

Today is my first blog! I'm working, once again, at the Scarsdale Rec! Sagamore still lives! For the 12th year, I'm working here, this being my 7th year as assistant director. The camp is made up of 150 children, all entering kindergarten! What an adorably energetic group! Today, it's terribly muggy out, and my campers are running through the sprinklers to keep cool!

While I'm definitely exhausted, I'm looking forward to the Yankee game this evening! Hopefully, there'll be some pics to post later! In the meantime, I look forward to hearing some feedback from whomever looks at this blog!


3 comments:

Richard said...

YEA, Jess!!! I am so glad you decided to do this. It will keep me "in touch" with you so much more!!! I miss you bunches and look forward to reading your posts to see what you're up to. Much Love, Your BEST South Carolina friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess--It's MUCH easier reading your blogs then trying to text you on my little bitty phone! HA! Thanks for the update on camp and everything else... Keep e-mailing me! Jody

Anonymous said...

p.s. I used my AIM id so Jeaudee came up instead of Jody. HA HA!