Sunday, July 20, 2008

Al's Congratulatory BBQ






My very dear friend, Al, got a new job! He's going to be a Headmaster in Greenwich, CT for this upcoming school year. This promotion is so wonderful for him and his family! He is a hard worker, and I'm confident he'll be amazing in this new school!
I met Al @ my current school 7 years ago. There, we began and maintained an amazing friendship. Al is an individual like no other I know! We've partied together, had heart-to-heart conversations, prayed together... anything that is important in a friendship we've done at some point in time... I'm blessed to have him, and his wife Anna, in my life.
His friend, Sean threw him a surprise Congratulations BBQ. Al, who is very hard to surprise, was SUPER surprised! Well done, Sean! The crew was made up mostly of Al's close friends from h.s., his family, and some 83 friends~Cathy, Teddy, and me =)
Al, we all wish you the best in this job, and with everything in life. God Bless You! Much love always!

No comments: