Monday, July 21, 2008

Camp Sagamore's Mascot!


There's NEVER a dull moment @ camp! Today, while my supply guy was throwing out the garbage, he RAN into the office clearly nerve wracked by the raccoon he came across in the dumpster! Ahhh! Well, the little raccoon sat under the dumpster and did NOT move.... My counselors were QUITE interested and left their groups which caused me to stress even more! You all know it doesn't take too much to stress me out~~ sometimes....
Well, after everyone left the back of the camp grounds, he FINALLY poked his little face out and ran across the field back to WHEREVER he came from...whew.... Thankfully the kids weren't around @ the time...or else I would've been much more nervous than I was... I'm not going to lie, though...He did have the cutest little face.

No comments: