Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Vacation, Week 2

This week consisted different kinds of working out (more strength training and calisthenics) along with marathon training. Besides that, nothing too substantial. That almost sounds terribly boring, which I suppose it was at times, but I had fun w my workouts and running.

My stress level is at an all time low, although I've been fighting a headache for about 3 days now. There is something big going on, but until it's definite, we'll simply call it 'something big.' We shall see what God has for me.

Tomorrow I'm heading for the Delaware Water Gap w my uncle, his family and friends for a rafting excursion! I'm pretty excited, to be honest, at the thought of doing something different! I don't spend much time w my uncle and his family, so this is actually going to be special. I'm not looking forward to the early morning and long drive, but the company will be amazing, and it's bound to be a lasting memory. I'm hoping the water won't be freezing, and that our canoe doesn't tip over, but I'm prepared for what the experience brings! I'm just looking forward to the day. I'll give an update after the day is done.

No comments: