Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catching Up!

Life has been busy since school started! Life right now includes work, marathon training, and possibly moving. What should be first on that list is being at church, but I'm trying to get back to that. I definitely want to.

Work is going well, so far. The kids are adorable and I'm looking forward to watching them grow, both literally and academically, over the next ten months. I'm already exhausted, but that's to be expected with the schedule I'm keeping.

My mom moved to a new house, and packing was the longest job to get through. Of course, I was only there three times, but they were three intense days of packing. Thankfully, it was all finished by the time of the closing ... Literally.

Natalie celebrated her 17th birthday, and I'm hoping to write a post solely on that sooner than later. I loved celebrating with her and our family. She really is a very special person in my life. Both of my sister are.

Marathon training is definitely draining me, and everyone else who is training, but it's part of the game. These are the weeks where mileage is up and rest is low. However, rest is SO important. My bed time has become 9:00 p.m. When wake-up is at 5:00 a.m. (or earlier), I'm drained by the end of the day. Who am I kidding? I'm drained by 11:00 a.m.

In between all of these things, I'm trying to get myself back to church, and back to the things that used to be important to me, like developing a relationship with God, and spending more time with my family and friends. AND blogging.



No comments: