Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Blog a Month?








It seems as though I've been 'slackin' in the Blog department. My friend, Michelle, often reminds me of that. ;) So, on this lazy Saturday, as I wait for my clothes to finish drying, I thought I'd upload some photos and get a blog in.

Last month we celebrated my Godson's 5th birthday. He's so cute & smart! Seanie is a wonderful child who has a love for everything that comes his way. Being in his presence is enjoyable, even after I've been w/ my students all day long. I'm so proud to be his Godmother~~over the past 5 years, I've watched him grow into this little person who has such unique qualities. His smile makes my heart melt, and I love that he has a special name for me~~Drina (pronounced Dreena).

Although these pictures are a bit late, they still hold a special memory for all of us in the family.

No comments: