Monday, February 16, 2009

San Francisco Day 1

It's a rainy Monday in San Francisco! Right now, I've just finished breakfast, which consisted of MANY things~nothing unhealthy, though. Well, maybe the sugar cookie I started of with, but, that's it. ha =)
My flight here was VERY long, but I had company, which helped w/ the initial annoyance of the delay. Of course, my sinuses were acting up, I took a decongestant, and then had a runny nose for the remainder of the flight. Kinda funny, yet not.
I won't lie~the thought of the two flights that came down in NY over the past month had me more nervous than I'd ever been on a flight. However, prayers, the tv, and sleep got me through just fine!
Abby, who I know through Kimberly (my first Southern friend, who then introduced me to all of her SWEET friends), was nice enough to pick me up @ 1:30 in the morning~West Coast time, of course~~4:30 our time. We were both exhausted, but it was so great to see her! Abby and I have never hung out just the two of us. I'm eager to get to know her better! She stocked up on lots of fruit, pretzels, and other yummy snacks~~I feel right at home! My experience w/ the coffee grinder~~interesting...I MUST get one! haha!Today she's taking a half day so we can hang. She'll show me around so I won't be TOTALLY lost for the remainder of the week~~Thanks Abby!
Other than that~I saw Palm Trees, which I've always LOVED, and that's the update for now....more to come!

2 comments:

NEM said...

uh while ur out there loving the sun, can you try to find me an agent? thanks so much! love you lots! =P

Richard said...

Have fun with my Abigail! I love you both and miss you guys SOOOOO much! I want to see both of you soon!!!