Monday, August 19, 2013

To The Day

One month, to the day, has passed.

I would be lying if I said its been an easy month. 

This time has allowed me to spend time alone, with friends, train, think, make decisions and rediscover myself. 

Looking back, of course I have regrets. I wish I didn't, but I'm not perfect. If I didn't already know, I now know what I will and will not accept from a person, what I will and will not allow and accept for myself, and to set boundaries for people. 

This month has forced me to heal & make tough decisions. I don't enjoy hurting someone, but I also know I'm not to be taken advantage of. During some moments I feel mentally & emotionally stronger. In others, I know I'm still hurting, scarred, and not ready to move forward. It has only been a month. 

God has seen me through this ... Although I'm not sure why it happened to begin with ... Well, maybe I do know. 

I'm looking forward to more progress & just feeling better every day.  We shall see. 

No comments: