Thursday, August 8, 2013

Feeling Better .. One Day At a Time

Closing in on the end of 'week 3.' I've completely exhausted myself by keeping busy in nearly every way possible simply to not think. But, keeping busy has afforded me the opportunity to spend time with friends I haven't seen, my family, explore my fine city, exercise more, focus on my training and somewhere in all that, relax. 


To some friends I'm very honest about what I'm still going through in my mind. To others I am happy to say, 'I'm fine, thanks.' I really have learned to choose, wisely, who to be transparent with. I also don't want to bother anyone or be a downer. It's okay. 

I still have a lot of questions. I'm not sure why, but I do. I mean, the obvious ones have been answered, I suppose. But, the  things that made me go, 'really, though? Why?' are the ones I can't quite forget about. In time, though, I will. 


I'm talking to God a lot ... He's about the only one I can be completely honest with. And He wants just that ... For me to open up to & lean on Him. I don't as often as I should, but I'm trying. It's not as if He doesn't already know ... 







No comments: