Monday, March 11, 2013

Nat's Concert -WCYO

I am a week overdue with posting about Natalie's concert. Terrible, but I haven't forgotten.

My little Natty is a violinist in WCYO's Symphony Orchestra. There have many concerts, but due to my ever busy schedule, I am unable to attend more than one or two a year. Knowing how big a part orchestra plays (no pun intended) in her life, I wanted to support her & am glad I made it to this concert. Although it was LONG because there were three different ensembles playing, her group did wonderfully. They all did.

Natalie practices and plays with passion, enthusiasm and genuine love. I can appreciate her dedication to the orchestra. She has regular practices with the group, as well as private lessons. I hope she takes this talent to the stars, or at least to a quartet while she's in college.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching her play last week, and she knew I enjoyed when the orchestra 'clapped' with their feet. Lol.
She could not wait to go eat when it was finished. Lol. She's definitely my sister!

Sadly, Nat isn't so little anymore. This post actually reminds me of her first ballet recital when she was 5 years old. I cried when she came on stage ... And I am certain I will cry when she walks across the stage for graduation in 3 months.

I pray The Lord continues to keep & bless her as He has done all these years. She is, indeed, a very special young lady. I love my Nem.





No comments: