Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gymboree / Family Day!

So, my busy schedule doesn't allow for much else than it already contains. Work is exhausting and simply does not end at 3:00 p.m., training for various races, yes, is a choice, but it's what makes me happy and it, too, is exhausting as well as time consuming. My gym schedule is another part of my day that I enjoy on various levels, and of course there's my social calendar. Simply put, there seems to always be something 'going on.' Franky, I'm exhausted, but I enjoy most of what I do have going on. We can't enjoy eVeRyThInG ... Some things, we HaVe to do because ... We do.

With such a busy schedule it's become harder and harder to see many of the people I love; that includes my sisters. Both of them have schedules just like mine, but with different demands, obviously. There's not much time to get together outside of pre-planned family events. I'm missing special things in their lives and it makes me sad. Since my sister and I are SO SCHEDULED, once I knew my Spring Break schedule, we made plans to get together so I could attend Ayden's Gymboree class & we could spend the afternoon together. Natalie even stopped by after school to bring me some books and say hello! That was sweet. She's such a great, beautiful, witty young lady! I love spending time with her.

Upon arriving at my sister's apartment, I was put on Ayden duty! Wonderful for me, but he was having none of it! He doesn't know me ... Which caused him to wail, send me away by flailing his hand, refused to eat, ETC.! Needless to say, I was pretty heart broken, but once we got to Gymboree it was all smiles, laughs and fun! He's adorable & just sweet (when he isn't cranky). We laughed and smiled together. He even kissed me a few times. I enjoyed him, and my sisters as well. Haha!
Saying good bye didn't make me happy ... And I hope the next time we are together he doesn't cry for the first hour, but I do hope to develop a relationship with him along his way of life. I pray God blesses him & Justyn, and that Marisel is blessed with the patience to love and guide her boys daily.










No comments: