Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Celebrations Continue!

Although February is behind us, some of my February birthday friends are still celebrating -- imagine that?!? Haha!

Birthdays are my favorite and celebrating someone, even for a day, is something they deserve, so why not keep the celebrations going for as long as we can?

This past weekend, my friend, Angela, had some of her dear friends over to celebrate her birthday, which was actually on the same day as my father's, but she had been out of town then.

We all gathered at her home and brought food or dessert and even wine, to share & enjoy. Everything was delicious & I couldn't get enough of the appetizers! I ate so much that come dessert time, (my FAVORITE part of a meal) I couldn't have more than a fork full of cake. Unheard of! Haha!!

It was special to come together with Angela's friends & relax, converse, meet new people and enjoy and celebrate her, and her friend, Camille's birthday, as well. Our friend, Lauren, was able to join in the festivities & it was so great to see her, as I think we haven't seen each other since the summer. She recently got engaged, and we got to catch up on all the excitement and planning for her special day! I can't wait to attend her wedding this September and am thrilled to be invited! She's going to be a beautiful bride, and road trips/destination weddings are always fun!!

I'm very thankful to have been part of Angela's birthday celebration. Being a part of each other's lives has been a blessing to me. I hope this year brings her happiness, many of God's blessings, and all the desires of her heart!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I miss you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I miss you. More than you know.