Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Realization...

For as many times as I try to be positive in life, there are just as many times that I'm discouraged, insecure and unsure of things.

I try to be prayerful and encourage others, but sometimes I find that I sell the product, I just don't always believe in it.

Insecurity really has no place in my life. That's not my thought, really. It's what I gather from what people who know me have said. Living with insecurities is a very difficult thing to a.) admit and b.) do. But, God is so good & faithful. When I pray he answers. Always.

These negative thoughts and feelings are not what should consume me at all, ever. Life happens, but it should never break me. I don't think I'm wonderful, but I am confident in who I am as a person. There are certain triggers, yes, that bring out my insecurities, but I'm going to work on them. I'm going to stop comparing myself to others and realize that God doesn't make mistakes. But, He does help us to be our best selves. So, I'm going to start believing in the products I sell, and ultimately put my faith & my life in God's hands.

My dear friend, Michelle, passed along the inspirational picture on this post that she said made her think of me. Interestingly enough, it came right after I had prayed. There are no coincidences, there is only God.

No comments: