Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jessica and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day...

Yes, I am making a 'Text-to-Self' connection! Read on!

As I was making breakfast, I knocked over an opened soda can in the fridge, and you guessed it...it spilled all over the fridge and onto the floor. As I'm trying to clean up the never ending drips, the time is ticking and I DO have to get to work, as well as blow my hair straight, and all I can think is REALLY?? Fine! Floor is CLEAN! It may have been cleaner than it was ; ) Okay, so NOW I can make breakfast, but of course, one of my eggs (the one that DIDN'T want to be cooked) rolled itself (yep!) off the counter and onto the floor! THE FLOOR AGAIN! Well, again, onto my hands and knees for early morning cleaning, spraying the Fantastic, wiping away, still w/ my now half dry hair that is going to FRIZZ if I don't get moving w/ it! Ah!
Finally, I get it together. The floor is clean, hair is dry, and I'm off to work...only to deal with the kids and a cold that came on the night before...head hurt, nose is running, I'm sneezing... just exhausted...
Did I mention I have a stress reaction in my shin from training for the marathon? No running for a month...
It was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day... Some days are just like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica - I'm still trying to figure out how to comment on your blog - but I do enjoy reading and hearing about your life. Mama Sandy

Richard said...

I hope you had a good weekend after that yucky day!

NEM said...

hahahaha proud sister rite here