Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday, Nat!










Ms. Natalie is 13, not 30! haha

This is our famous 'sister pose'...









Glad Ally joined in the celebration!









Tonight we celebrated Natalie's 13the birthday. I remember the day she was born. I was in college and couldn't wait to hear if Mom had had a girl or a boy...and it was Natalie. Before Nat was born, we gave her MANY names...I believe PRESCOTT was a popular one among our family, for no particular reason. haha.
As Natalie has grown up, she has developed quite a personality all her own...there are days when she's so animated or in some kind of mood (good or grumpy) and I think to myself, "Wow.. she's a GREAT mix of my mother, my sister and me!"... In reality, she is quite an individual. She's VERY funny, intelligent, has been involved in many extra-curricular activities, and has a caring heart. Natalie and Justyn have grown up together for nearly their whole lives, and you can tell they truly love each other as if they were siblings, instead of the aunt & nephew that they actually are! ha! They are lucky to have each other.
Tonight we celebrated Nat's birthday @ Bertucci's in Norwalk. Goodness, we laughed so hard at the silliest things. That's not abnormal for us...who doesn't love to laugh? : ) Unfortunately, Nat didn't love the cake they brought her at the restaurant, and I don't blame her. I did ask for chocolate, yet that's not what was brought out...so Marisel and I inhaled her cake. ; )
All in all, it was a wonderful night! I pray that Nat is blessed w/ a lifetime of happiness, safety, love and all the good things that life has to offer! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwwww, Jess...you're the sweetest sister ever!

Richard said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie! That was a sweet post, Jess. Natalie looks so grown up. I still remember her as a 4 year old at Camp Sagamore!! :)

NEM said...

for serious? no way-for REAL!? ahh i remember that auditorium still..the good days

David and Lisa said...

Jess- you are a great sister!!

NEM said...

uh jessica, thats 3 ppl, not 'all my friends..' exaggerate much? (much)