Saturday, April 13, 2013

Showers of Happiness for the Stewarts

About 5-6 months ago, Kristi told me she & Leon would be having their first baby. Very exciting news! I've had the pleasure of experiencing many of my friends & family having children, and to say it's been special isn't giving it the proper description or emotion. Children are a blessing from God, and once again, my friends are being blessed.

After many months of planning, today we held Kristi & Leon's baby shower. It was evident how much these two are filled with love & loved by others. The room was carefully and beautifully decorated. Kristi and her mom looked gorgeous. There wasn't one detail of the day that was overlooked. (Except my leaving the bags for the candy on my coffee table.)

My coworker & friend, Dawn, outdid herself again with an amazing Cookie Monster cake and cupcakes. They were adorable AND delish! I put a simple candy table together and Kristi's main party planners tended to the rest. The food was simple and delicious, the company was friendly & the ambiance was light and loving.

The shower ended with prayers for Kristi, Leon & Micah. I thought that was the sweetest & most perfect way to end this blessed day. Now, we all patiently wait for Micah's arrival. Congratulations, my friends!










No comments: