Sunday, April 28, 2013

Claudia's Honorary Dinner

This evening I attended a formal dinner at the Marina del Rey in honor of my principal, Claudia Macek, given by the Morris Park Association.

Working under Claudia has made for good work days and a good environment. Claudia has helped to make our days more pleasant & effective, helped to get us new materials, keeps us honest and working hard, and not by checking up on us all day, but by having the confidence that we will do our jobs to the best of our abilities. The hall was packed with her staff, family, friends, and neighborhood people, as well, and everyone looked amazing. We definitely had a great time, although I skipped out early, as I do for most events. As much as I don't like having my weekends dominated by work events, this dinner for Claudia was well deserved & I am glad I was in attendance. I thank you, Claudia, for being a pleasure to work for, and for doing a wonderful job running our school.
















No comments: