Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Bye April

April :: it was a rough month. I couldn't lie if I wanted to.

It wasn't just rough for me personally. There were difficult moments for people I loved & it's never an easy thing to watch someone suffer or be stressed. All I can do is be a support, as best I can, and pray for them.

April :: it was a month of learning.

Every situation we encounter & deal with is a learning experience. We go through things every day, numerous times a day. We have to learn from each one & learn how to react effectively. That in itself is a learned behavior.

April :: it was a humbling month. In many ways. But humbling is good. Learning is good.

I believe April needs to be behind us now ... Time for the warmth of May ... The feeling of summer time, graduations, trips, vacations, marathon training & being in love.

April :: its been real. But, it's time to keep it moving.

No comments: