Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Justyn's Middle School Graduation

My little, big nephew graduated from middle school last month. It's hard to believe he will be venturing into high school at the end of the summer. I remember when he was just a baby ... A baby who had a terrible case of colic. Over the past 14 years, he has outgrown the colic, thankfully, and has become a wonderful older brother to Ayden, yet still remains a handful to my sister. ;) My family and I are extremely proud of him for this first of many graduations to come! I love him very much and wish him well in high school! Work hard and good things will come your way!

The graduate, my sister and Ayden.

And here is Lindsay, too!

The aunts! With Jun's son, Tomo!

Justin with his second or third mother, Jun, & her newborn, Tomo. Ayden seemed to slip in there, as well. 

Justyn's middle school crew.

No comments: