Friday, May 28, 2010

May = One Busy Month!

So glad to see that I last wrote only 10 days ago. As I was running this evening, I started thinking about my blog, among other things, and I was certain my last entry was at the end of April. I thought, "How could that be?" In realty, that wouldn't have been so 'off' for me, since I haven't been on top of the blogging this year. That's probably because I always like to have pictures to include with my posts. Oh well! Next one!

May is nearly over, and I'm truly shocked. This month went by much too quickly, and thinking back on it, there was minimal drama in my life. That's always a good thing! ha! Perhaps it seemed to fly by because I was working nonstop on my final papers for the first two weeks of the month. Once my papers and class were finished, the next two weeks were all about graduation, after graduation, after graduation, along with Shannon's birthday, but I missed the party because of -- graduation, lol. Her next celebration was the day before a half-marathon, so I missed that one, too. Sorry, Shan! Three very special people reached this amazing accomplishment, and I could not be happier for them! My sister, Marisel, our aunt, Mildred, and my cousin, Bethany all graduated within last two weeks. Now they will be on their way to bigger and better things! We celebrated everyone's day differently, and each event was special in it's very own way!

Now it's Memorial Day weekend. I sit here shaking my head wondering where every day has gone. Part of me wishes I wrote daily, like in a journal, just to truly reflect. When the weekend is over, it'll be June...and there will be 19 more days of school a.k.a. work. Then camp begins... Time is moving too quickly. I think it's time I stop and smell the roses, cherish the moments, and really take things in. That's my plan for June. : )

No comments: