Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Evening Thoughts

There is so much on my mind, I wouldn't even know where to begin writing. We have 16 days left of this school year. It's been quite a year, but I will save that for a later blog. The camp season is quickly approaching, and that's definitely at the forefront of my mind. I did as well as I had hoped to in the class that just finished. That was the highlight of my week! And now, I just have so many other things to think about and sort through, I just have to take it "one step at a time," and hope things get figured out. I have a feeling June is going to fly by. The first week is nearly over, and I have a jam packed weekend planned. Being busy usually makes the time fly by. I look forward to August 6th, which is the last day of camp, and my summer will actually begin. I'll need a week or so of just quiet. The thoughts of this blog are very random, which I suppose is how I feel tonight. Kind of all over the place. I did have the best time/dinner with Sue and Gid. Being with them always keeps me laughing and smiling; even long after we've said good-bye. They are wonderful friends and people! Hopefully my next blog will be a bit more 'organized.'

No comments: