Monday, December 14, 2009

October???


This picture is of my running friends, Lyda & Margret. We are out at Ianelli's for Lyda's birthday. I should've blogged about this 3 weeks ago. Where does the time go?
When I looked at my blog & saw the last post was in October, I thought, "Really???" and I chuckled to myself. I've meant to post Marathon memories, Thanksgiving stories, and even birthday pictures. I just can't seem to find the time to sit, think & write. Now isn't the time, either. I'm exhausted in every way thinkable. We officially have one week left of work until Christmas break. We ALL need it. That's when I'll catch up on my posts. I want to promise myself that I'll write more in 2010. But, I'm supposed to go back to grad school at the end of January...so, we'll see how I really do.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Well, get busy posting. How is your SC family supposed to keep up with you if you don't. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the Christmas card. Merry Christmas and we love you