Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yankee Stadium



Although I haven't been blogging as regularly as I should be, I'm going to throw this one in, and update on everything else at a later time. I know that if I don't write about last night NOW, I won't...just as I haven't been doing with anything.
Jen and Mike offered me a pair of tickets to a Yankee Game for Friday night. I happily took Natalie with me. She and I don't have many chances to spend time alone, so for me, this was special! We did everything from singing in the car together to taking playful jabs @ each other. I have to say~Natalie is one funny kid! Besides being funny, she's INCREDIBLY smart, sensitive, beautiful and so much fun to be around.
The new stadium was absolutely BEAUTIFUL inside and out! The field could be seen from pretty much anywhere we were walking! Of course I was SO hungry (and tired!) when we arrived, so I made Nat wait on line for food for what seemed like FOREVER! But, once we got food and walked to our seats, everything fell into place! We had great laughs w/ Jen and Mike, and a truly enjoyable night. Sadly, the Yankees lost and ended their winning streak...I'm wondering if I was a jinx....hmmm..they DID hit two home runs after we left out seats...Yikes!
I'm definitely thankful to Jen and Mike for the tickets, and for the sisterly bonding Nat and I were able to do.

No comments: