Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pre-Birthday Night Out

So, I had a "pre-birthday" Birthday celebration Friday night. After hearing a friend had a great time @ Vudu Lounge, in the city, I decided I'd have my party there, as well. It isn't too far down, so I knew location would be great for anyone who chose to come along. I have to say that this year's night out is up there in the 'best' book.
During the day, I wasn't so excited about going out. I suppose the celebrations of the past few years were consuming my thoughts, and while they were great, I just wasn't sure I was up for the usual dancing night out. Well, lots of convincing & many 'where and what time' text messages later, I got out of my head and went for it! Goodness, so many people came to hang out! It was wonderful to see those who were able to make it! I definitely missed my sister, and the other few friends who couldn't be there, but I understood why. xoxo. For those of us that were there, oh my goodness....we danced ALL NIGHT. All night! All night. The music was jumpin, the crowd was good, polite~no drama~and everyone had a ball! Whether they were drinking or dancing, everyone was having a great time. I have to say, I think everyone did dance! Usually, our crowd spends a good amount of time at the bar..well, not me...I'm ALWAYS dancing! ha! I'm glad that everyone had such a good time & got home safely! I wished my hair hadn't gotten flat by the end of the night, but dancing, sweating~what did I really expect? ha! Thanks to everyone that made it out! It meant a lot! The pictures are displayed a little awkwardly...but, enjoy them!














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - looks like you had a great time - beautiful smiles!