Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tree Trimming '08

This is the time of year that I do two important things...#1, I decorate my Christmas tree, and #2, I celebrate my birthday. Well, the birthday celebration isn't exactly important...it's just part of the weekend. Last year's tree trimming wasn't quite right since I didn't have a tree. Actually, I thought the tree was in my closet, but it just wasn't. Not there, not at my mom's house, nowhere. So, we had the party...just w/o the tree. Ah! This year, I made sure I got one, and a true tree trimming was had! At first, getting the artificial tree to look full and not like the Charlie Brown one I had last year was quite a task. However, with a little patience and love from my sister and my friend, Eddie, it turned out to be simply perfect. My nephew, Barbara's girls and Lisa's girls all trimmed the tree with my growing assortment of ornaments, bows and candy canes! I think they ate some of those candy canes as they hung them ; ) As each of my friends came & brought me a new ornament, I had them place it where they chose on the tree. Thank you all for the ornaments and for sharing in this special day! It was wonderful having everyone over. I hope you enjoyed yourselves! For those that were unable to make it, we truly missed you.

Decorated with love.













Marisel put the tree up, and Justyn helped to decorate it...










As did Zoe and Kelly!










Barbara, Lisa and Jordan were truly exhausted from all the trimming they did! ha!









And Caitlyn was ready for her candy!









Eddie did the lights...and brought us chairs! Thanks so much!

No comments: