Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Three Weeks!

Yes, it's been three weeks since my last blog and Lord knows I have had A LOT to write about. Just haven't been able to stop and sit at the computer when I've been home. Not to mention that my keyboard wigged out and I suppose got annoyed w/ me for dropping it so much....and died = (
Unfortunately, my time at work doesn't allow me to blog as I can at home, but thankfully, I got a new keyboard! Yay! Me being me~The spaz that I am ~ I couldn't get it to work. The instructions were simple enough~plug and go! So, I did but NADA. My cousin, Ally, got it to work w/o a problem. Don't ask bc I don't know. Just glad to be back on! Here are some pics from Halloween 2008! More blogs to come...as I said, there's a lot to write about. Enjoy!


This is my friend, Michelle & her daughter, Kaitlyn. They visited us @ work.











Here we have Roberta & little Pierce! How cute he looked as a lion!










This is my class! If you click on the picture, you can see the kids clearer.









Last but not least, my friends, Rose (as Fiona!) and Shannon (as Jane Jetson!).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank God you're back...I was going on Jess blog withdrawal...I'd check every couple days and nuffin'...And even best of best, Katie and I made your blog! Although it's a terrible picture of me...but YEAH!