Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jewelry Party

Many of you know I truly enjoy hosting parties. Since I've lived in this apartment (5 years, guys!) I've been lucky enough to host Christmas Eve. It's actually my favorite event to host! Sometimes I'll have brunch for my sister, cousins and their families, sometimes I'll celebrate a RANDOM holiday (remember Cinco de Mayo??), etc, oh, last year there was the infamous Tree Trimming sans tree....this year there will be a tree, guys! haha.
Well, my latest was a Lia Sophia Jewelry Party. It was such an awful day, weather wise, and I definitely stressed out about who would be able to make it under the conditions. Well, most of my friends who said they'd come did. Others were unable to make it, and that was okay. They were missed, though.
We had LOTS of food, so much WINE, and a wonderful time! I'm glad I have another 'party' memory in this apartment! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make it a fun night!

The Shoppers!!!


Erica, Nicole, and myself









Chrissy, Arjiana, me










Josephine & Shannon









Venetta & Marisel

2 comments:

NEM said...

i didnt even know u had one of these "jewelry parties"-even with marisel in the house i still didnt know! oh well..maybe we'll communicate more in this crazy house-hoo knows?
btw-are we doing christmas pix this yr? id like to know!!! so that i can erm get GORGIOUS no just kidding haha =)READ TWILIGHT SISTER PLS

Richard said...

Welcome back, friend! I've been wondering where you were. I think I see a pic of the two of us in the background hanging on your wall in the photo frame! :) Miss you tons!!!