Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Slowing Down...

August 5th and I finally feel as though most of our wedding plans have been taken care of, thank God! I've spoken to my mom more than ever about things that have had me stressed out & she's been such a help! We actually celebrated her birthday this past weekend! 

Isn't she beautiful??? 
She's been a big help! So thankful for her!!

All in all, I wanted to have as much of the planning completed before going back to work and with a little help from God, friends and family, that's exactly how things have gone. I can say I'm excited, not too stressed out, and looking forward to whatever the next step is. 

Loving our smiles ... 

The summer is winding down with just a few games of kickball left, one more vacation to go and then work will begin. 

Tina came to last week's game and I really was thrilled to spend some time with her. She's a good soul.


Until work begins, I plan to spend some time w my love, my family and maybe some friends, if we decide to plan anything. I hope to relax as much as possible. I do have much to do and organize around this apartment, but I will get to it in due time. For now, I would like to enjoy each moment as it comes

No comments: