Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Florida Memories

And so, it's back to reality after nearly a week and a half off. I have to say I feel quite relaxed and ready to go back to whatever is awaiting at work. Hopefully the next 57 days won't drag, but then again, I have 6 weeks of camp to look forward to after that, so I won't start counting days until the first week of August.

Florida was wonderful! Getting up for a run first thing each morning was mind clearing, as well as a good way to ease my body into waking up. As I sit here I remember all the laughs, the cooking, shopping, some yelling, lol, but that's expected, and it's what being with loved ones is all about. It's about the time together and the memories made, both good and bad. Glad to say, we made not one bad memory. Sure, there were cranky times for us all here or there, but nothing that we didn't laugh at in the end. My week together with the Celentano family was yet another wonderful bonding experience.

All in all, Florida was wonderful! The family time, friend time, Yankee game time, shopping, EVERYTHING. I loved it. I returned home ready to be back in my favorite state and in my own surroundings, but with so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.