Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Justyn!




Although it's almost a month since Justyn turned 10 years old, I haven't forgotten to write him a birthday blog.

Justyn is Marisel's pride, joy and life! He is bright, hilarious, and both sports and musically inclined. He never seems to have a care in the world and truly loves his mother and family. Justyn is a lot of fun to be around to be around. Don't get me wrong...he definitely gets cranky at the mention of having to go shopping, or leaving a place where he's been having the 'time of his life'. I suppose many 10 year old boys do, right?

Watching my nephew grow into this amazing young person has been a pleasure all my own. I don't spend enough time with him, but when we are together, I laugh very much and I love it. I especially enjoy his interactions with Natalie. They truly love each other. They are more like siblings than aunt and nephew. They melt my heart. As I watch and listen to him, I am always pleased with the way he uses his words and manners. He is a very lucky and loved child. I hope and pray he continues to grow into an educated, polite and fun to be around (among many other wonderful character traits) individual.

We all love you, Justyn! Have a blessed and happy year!
Love, Titi Jessie

1 comment:

NEM said...

aww sica- nice!
xoxo