Thursday, August 13, 2009

Updates =)

It's always too long between posts. If I try to write weekly, I may stay on top of it better...But Shannon did ask, "What's up w/the Blog???" so, here I am ~~ blogging. =)

So far, my summer has been amazing. If you've followed along from when I started it last summer, you know I wasn't returning to camp. haha. Well, life and such happened and I returned after a phone call from my fantastic boss, Jim, and much pondering and discussion over it. This year's camp season was much different than I've had in a long time. Things couldn't have gone any better... Yes, we had our share of stressful moments throughout the season, but they always seemed to end on a positive note. I couldn't have asked for more. Everyone that I worked with helped to make things run so smoothly and just be SO much fun! As I look at pictures, think of the days that came and went, I sit and smile at the memories. I actually went to Heathcote today to meet up w/ a friend. Just driving into the parking lot brought an instant smile to my face and tugged @ my heart. I can only hope next year is just as enjoyable.

As quickly as camp ended is as quickly as I got myself on a plane to Tampa, Florida! There I stayed w/ my lovely friend, Shannon, and her family. It really felt like I was amongst my own family. Every day we had a new adventure, and every night I was in bed by 10:30! haha. This trip was relaxing, fun and reflective. I'm very grateful to my friends for having me spend their last week there with them!! Pics will definitely follow shortly.

Summer still has a lot in store.... and I'm looking forward to every day until school begins....and I'll be blogging more often =)

No comments: