Sunday, October 20, 2013

Feeling Good

As I was reading back through older posts, I came across on that was from two months ago when I was 'healing.' Two months later, I'm still healing, but I'm in a much better mental and emotional place than I was then. 

I'm happy. It's that simple. And it's a very big deal. 

Thank God, every day, for the most part I am feeling great. I love it. Of course the daily stresses are inevitable. That's life. Momentary annoyances happen. But at the end of the day, I feel good despite life's challenges. I haven't felt this joy in some time. I'm enjoying the events I participate in and the people I surround myself with. 

I still have a lot of healing and growing to do. This I know. But, I almost feel as though I'm becoming the person I'm meant to be ... I'm praying God continues to keep and bless me. If not for His mercies, forgiveness & getting me through each day, I would not be where I am today. I want to remain in this place. even through the occasional memory may tug at my heart and bring a tear to my eye, I still move forward and smile -- because there's a reason for everything. I am looking forward to being in a great place as each day passes by. 


No comments: