Monday, June 1, 2009

Who Needs a Professional Carpet Cleaner....





when you have friends to help do the job? Since moving into my new apartment, I've been trying to accomplish many things to make it 'home.' The biggest things I've wanted to do, such as vacuuming, painting, and carpet cleaning should have been done prior to moving. However, sometimes things just don't happen as they should. One of the things I really needed to do was steam clean my carpets. Personally, I prefer hard wood floors, but there are carpets here, and we all thought it would just be more economical to have them steam cleaned. So, I made an appointment to have them done, however, long story short, I had to cancel the appointment. I decided I was going to do the job myself...although, I knew I'd need help. haha. So, I called upon Lisa to see if she would lend a hand, and she surely did. She came over w/ our friend, Joanna, and McDonalds. I DID ask for a parfait, but she didn't bring me one. Sighs... Of course we argued about WHY I hadn't done all of this beforehand, blah, blah, blah, but it ended in laughs, and w/ Lisa doing all of the legwork. I was kinda spastic as I tried to maneuver the awkward machine...but Lisa jumped right in and got to work. We definitely had a lot of laughs, which isn't unusual when spending time w/ her. When you have patience, determination, family and good friends, anything can be done.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The story is funny...but the pictures really made it!

carpet cleaning service san antonio said...

Well thank you for sharing actually Michelle this story is lill bit funny the pictures is really made it keep it up Admin.... :D