Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walking for a Cause...










Our team at the Autism Awareness Walk @ Jones Beach!
Myself, Anna, her friend, Francesca, Joseph (behind Konotey), Konotey, Neverly (next to Anna), Steve, Jessa's mom, Jessa and Kieran.










Little Firemen!









Smiles all around!

My friends and I are always doing walks for different causes. Last weekend, although it poured rain in the morning, we gathered at Jones Beach for the Autism Awareness walk. It was PACKED with people and groups from all over Long Island and probably the tri-state area. We did a 5K walk and had quite a nice time, despite the gray skies. All we needed was our positive, cheery attitudes to get through the gloomy weather. I decided to make the walk my workout for the day by pushing the baby stroller, and at some points, both babies~excuse me, Toddlers~we in there! Can we say a workout? haha! I was glad to have been part of the group! Can't wait for our next walk!

No comments: