Tuesday, January 19, 2010

'Life Unexpected'

I borrow the title from the new show I watched last night. It was broadcast on the WB Pix. Anyone who watched it could attest to it being quite the sappy 'Jess' type of show :)It should be no surprise to read that I loved every second of it! But, as I sat and watched, I thought about the title and how true it holds to everyone's life. Of course I initially thought of myself and the events I've dealt with the past few weeks/months/whatever, but then my thoughts turned to the many people who are in my life, and of the 'unexpected' situations that occur in their every day lives. When life does throw something unexpected your way, when something you simply haven't 'planned' for suddenly appears, what DO you do? How do we react? Do we freak out? Do we question it? How many of us embrace whatever that 'thing' is? I believe it's time that I begin to expect the unexpected...and just embrace or deal with it as best I can...because as we know, everything is given to us for a reason. Although we may never know the exact reason, things that we deal with do make us stronger one way or another.

No comments: