Thursday, July 2, 2009

Graduation Fun!





I'm happy to report that more of my cousins have graduated from High School and are on their way to College! I know I speak for my family when I say we couldn't be prouder of them!

Last weekend, the family gathered at my aunt's house, on Long Island, for a small celebration in honor of my cousins, Nick and Alexandra. Nick had already left the party when I'd arrived, and Alex was there hanging out w/ some friends.

While we were there, we enjoyed lots of food that my aunt graciously catered, and the late Michael Jackson's music. My mother couldn't stop dancing!

It really was a nice way to spend the day. I wish my cousins much luck on this next, very important step, in their educational journey! Have LOTS of fun, too!!!
Posted by Jessica at 9:50 AM 0 comments

No comments: